- Sept. 25th - International Ataxia Awareness Day
- Oct. 1st - UASG Walk-n-Roll
- Nov. 8th - UASG Meeting
UASG 2016 Walk-n-Roll
The 2016 Walk-n-Roll was a huge success. Thank you to all that participated and supported this worthwhile cause! A big thank you to all our sponsors and to all the generous people that donated of their time, talents and funds.
Congratulations to all of this year's raffle winners!
- SLC Getaway - Vicki Willard
- Recliner - Beth Flemming
- Vacuum - Gail Dressing
- Pandora Bracelet - Rachel Woodard
- West Yellowstone Getaway 1 - Don Creel
- West Yellowstone Getaway 2 - Ryan Durrant
- Island Park Getaway - Kyle Costa
- Mesquite Getaway - Kim Williams
- Thanksgiving Quilt - Ben Browning
- Christmas Quilt Wallhanging - Wendy Phillips
- Black & White Quilt - Susan Hune
- Halloween Quilt - Janet Ness
To sign up or donate online, visit: http://www.ataxia.org/walk/utah
Layton Commons Park Phase 1 Pavilion
437 N Wasatch Dr.
October 1st, 2016 - 11am-2pm
View / Download the 2016 Walk-n-Roll Flyer
This year we have many wonderful raffle prizes as well. More than we ever have! There are several weekend getaways, furniture, various restaurant gift cards, appliances and much more. Check out the link below to see what great raffle items we have available. Contact one of the UASG leaders to sign up for the raffle. With every ticket purchased you help us get one step closer to finding a cure!
A Great Big THANK YOU to all the local businesses that our supporting our event this year!